Click on a ministry below to learn more.
We strive to Lead children to Christ, Lift them to become disciples, and Launch them into their schools, neighborhoods, and communities to make a difference for Christ.
Our Children's Ministry is built around three basic truths every child should embrace according to what Jesus modeled in Luke 2:52:
- Wisdom - I need to make wise choices.
- Faith - I can trust God no matter what.
- Friendship - I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Sunday Mornings (9:00 and 10:30 am)
- Plug In - Plug In is designed to introduce children to the weekly topic in a setting that gives them individualized attention from their Small Group Leader and plenty of interaction with a small group of peers.
- Power Up - Power Up is designed to engage children in worship within a large group setting. Music, prayer, and an innovative approach to the Bible story are always a part of this interactive time.
- Catch On - Catch On is designed to help kids understand how the day's topic applies to them. They will discuss real-life experiences, interact with a close-knit group of peers, and participate in a variety of activities that appeal to different learning styles.
Wednesday Nights (6:30-7:45 pm)
The Y - Every Wednesday, kids ages preschool through fifth grade gather here at Meridian Point for the "Y" and begin to discover just why God created us. At 6:30 the "Y" begins and the fun just naturally happens. Kids are discovering a lot about our great God as we smash Twinkies, toss donuts, fling hula hoops, and dodge Nerf balls. It is amazing what you can learn about our great God when you're not sitting at a desk. You will not want to miss out on this and neither will their friends.
All volunteers are to take a background check before serving. If you'd like to get involved with Meridian Point's Children's Ministry, email Monica. If you've already spoken with her, click the link below to fill out the background check form.